As marketers, we are forever looking for new ways to identify, reach and engage with an increasingly astute customer. And staying ahead of the competition—while making rational decisions about marketing spend, strategy and tactics—has never been more overwhelming than it is today. That’s why it’s essential to have a system in place for competitive email tracking, and a structure from which you can drive meaningful insights.
Today, we’re thrilled to announce a major new feature of our flagship Competitive Tracker product, Brand Compare. It’s the fastest, easiest way to gauge your email performance across key metrics of activity and performance as compared to brands of interest to you.
Competitive Tracker lets you benchmark your efforts against real-time competitive data, understand what’s working and what you can improve on, get new ideas and data to support new approaches, and plan ahead for important holidays or seasonal strategies. And now, Brand Compare makes it even easier by taking all of the powerful search functions of Competitive Tracker, and organizing them in on-demand customizable reports that you can save and view again and again via browser or email. You choose the timeframes you wish to evaluate, and within seconds you will see how the brands’ email marketing efforts stack up against one another.
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT BRAND COMPARE
- “I love it, particularly the ease of use and self-service nature of it. This will be big for you.”
- “This is super cool stuff. Congrats to you guys – you’re building something awesome…”
- “I love what I see. The subject-line word clouds are a fantastic addition too. I’ve spent countless hours of my life formatting them in Wordle – what a timesaver!”
- “We are so excited to begin using this tool!”
- “This is really cool!”
- “This will be a game-changer for you guys in giving clients easier access to their data.”
- “Simply put: Amazing. Think of the 8 year-old version of me on Christmas morning getting the toy they always wanted.”
- “Brand Compare – is f*!#ing amazing!!!”
Clients quoted include Staples, Zeta Interactive, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Mintel, Footlocker and more.
8 IMPORTANT EMAIL KPI’s AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Best & Worst Performing Campaigns
Subject Line Word Performance
Campaign Counts & Volume
So, do you want to know what’s working in your industry? Want new ideas? Are you interested in beating the competition? Or do you want proof that you already are? Learn more about Brand Compare today — contact us!